Type of Centrifugal Blowers / Fans:- The fan wheel consists of a hub on which a number of fan blades are attached. The fan blades on the hub can be arranged in three different ways: forward-curved, backward-curved and radial.
Backward Curved – These are high efficient blades. The bladders are flat and of single thickness. These fans are used for large heating, ventilating, air conditioning and industrial system where the blade may be subjected to corrosive or erosive environments.
Forward Curved – These are less efficient than backward inclined fan ribs. The blades are curved forward in the direction of rotation. As these require the lowest speed of any centrifugal to move a given amount of air, these are used for low pressure heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, ranging from room air conditioners to residential furnaces.
Medium Pressure Blowers: – They are typically Induced Draft, ID fans with medium pressure and low to high flow rates used for different systems such as dust collectors, scrubbers, cyclones and material handling units. They can be either in direct drive or V-belt arrangement.
Exhaust Blower:- Exhaust centrifugal blowers are designed for application having low pressure and low to high flow rates requirements. They are effectively used for ventilation, dust and fume extraction applications. They can be either in direct drive or V-belt arrangement.
- DRIVE:- Direct Driven,Belt Driven,Coupling Driven
- EFFICIENCY:- Up to 85 %(Less Energy Consumption)
- RANGE:- 1) Air Flow 2) Pressure 3) Motor 4) Impeller Dia
- High efficiency
- Low sound level
- Compact design
- Easy in operation
- More air generation with less HP
- Large sizes can be dismantled
Ceramic and Refractoriness Industries, Chemical Factories, Cement Plants, Crucible Furnaces, Furnaces like Oil, Gas, Cupola Furnaces,
Flour Mills, Rolling Mills, Boilers, Textile Mills, Cattle Feed Plants, Pharmaceutical Industries, Fertilizer Industries, Paper Industries, Plastic Machinery Plants, Hot Mix Plants, Iron and Steel Plants, etc.
- High Pressure Blower For Furnace
- Suction Blower For handling hot air, light weight material suction for Dust, Vapor Powder
- PP / FRP/SS 304 , SS 316 for chemical Plant and sailma grade for Boiler industries and high temperature working application.